- Skin health: Neem oil is rich in antioxidants and fatty acids, which make it an effective moisturizer and may help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It is also believed to have anti-inflammatory properties, which could help soothe irritated or inflamed skin. Neem oil has also been shown to be effective against acne and other skin conditions.
- Hair care: Neem oil is often used in hair care products as it can help moisturize and condition the hair, leaving it soft and shiny. It is also believed to help prevent hair breakage and split ends.
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties: Neem oil has been shown to have strong anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, which may help prevent the growth of harmful bacteria and fungi on the skin.
- Insect repellent: Neem oil is a natural insect repellent and has been used for centuries to repel mosquitoes, flies, and other pests. It is also effective against head lice and other parasites.
- Immune system support: Neem oil has been shown to have immune system-boosting properties, which may help improve overall health and prevent illness.