- Skin health: Mustard oil is rich in vitamins and antioxidants, which make it an effective moisturizer and may help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It is also believed to have anti-inflammatory properties, which could help soothe irritated or inflamed skin.
- Hair care: Mustard oil is often used in hair care products as it can help moisturize and condition the hair, leaving it soft and shiny. It is also believed to help prevent hair breakage and split ends.
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties: Mustard oil has been shown to have strong anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, which may help prevent the growth of harmful bacteria and fungi on the skin.
- Anti-inflammatory properties: Mustard oil contains compounds that have been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties, which may help reduce inflammation in the body and alleviate pain.
- Digestive health: Mustard oil has been traditionally used to aid in digestion and improve overall digestive health. It may help stimulate the production of digestive enzymes and promote healthy bowel movements.